BS in Accounting with a minor in Finance, SUNY Oneonta
Edward Wells has been practicing as a Certified Public Accountant for over twenty years helping individuals and small business owners achieve their financial goals.Edward's strong Information Technology background gives him an advantage in today's technology-driven world. His diverse professional experience enables him to assist clients with a variety of tax issues, including the ability to help them maximize the benefits of information generated by their data processing systems.
Edward is a member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Society's Westchester Chapter.
- New York State Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Member of the New York State Society of CPAs
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Board Member of the Westchester Chapter New York State Society of CPAs
- Chair of the Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Past Chair of the Next-Gen Committee