IRS representation and tax controversies
Pellegrino, Saccomani & Wells, CPA’s, LLP has extensive experience in resolving tax controversies regarding various types of tax exposures in multiple jurisdictions. A letter from the IRS can sometimes cause anxiety. We can assist you in dealing with any notice from tax authorities and relieve some of that anxiety as we deal with the issues on your behalf.
Some of the more common notices that clients deal with are listed below. We can certainly help in all these areas and you can rest assured that the issues are being addressed for you.
- Audits of individual, corporate, partnership, gift, and estate returns
- Audits regarding payroll, workmen's compensation, department of labor and other state compliance issues
- Foreign bank account reports (FBAR)
- Statement of specified foreign financial assets
- Abatement of penalties - reasonable cause statements
- Tax liens and levies
- IRS and state appeals
- Civil fraud penalty protests